TRUSCULPT iD: DEFINING YOUR BODY ID WITH PERSONALIZED BODY SCULPTING.
The body you want, down to the last curve.
What is truSculpt® iD?
Dr. Rock is proud to announce that his office is the first plastic surgery office in Houston to offer truSculpt® iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that
allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment. As a plastic surgeon, he can help you determine whether this amazingly fast, painless, non-surgical treatment for fat reduction is appropriate for you.
How does it work?
truSculpt® iD is a safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in
stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks. With truSculpt® iD, you can get the body definition you
want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise. In addition to the abdomen and flanks, truSculpt® iD can be used to treat excess fat under the chin, on the arms, hips and thighs.
How is this different than other body sculpting procedures?
- truSculpt® iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically
heat it. Fat cells are then eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a
candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and
presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment
time is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- Typically, only 1 treatment is needed. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks. Additional
treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
Click here to watch truSculpt® iD discussed on The Doctors TV show! (posted 02/26/19)