TRUSCULPT iD: DEFINING YOUR BODY ID WITH PERSONALIZED BODY SCULPTING.
The body you want, down to the last curve.
What is truSculpt® iD?
Dr. Rock is proud to announce that his office is the first plastic surgery office in Houston to offer truSculpt® iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that
allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment. As a plastic surgeon, he can help you determine whether this amazingly fast, painless, non-surgical treatment for fat reduction is appropriate for you.
How does it work?
truSculpt iD is a safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in
stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks. With truSculpt® iD, you can get the body definition you
want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise. In addition to the abdomen and flanks, truSculpt iD can be used to treat excess fat under the chin, on the arms, hips and thighs.
How is this different than other body sculpting procedures?
- truSculpt® iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically
heat it – until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a
candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and
presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment
time is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- Typically, only 1 treatment is needed. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks. Additional
treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
Click here to watch truSculpt® iD discussed on The Doctors TV show! (posted 02/26/19)